Sunday, March 10, 2013

Starting again

This seems to be a running theme throughout my life. I start with a great idea, a carefully laid out plan and begin. I make my list, I check it twice and then I set it down. Stack some things around it, make a pile, shuffle things around, go do 10 other things and then come back and start again.  Everything starts again. Procrastination and a little ADD run my life. I started this blog years ago, got a rude comment back from someone and deleted the whole thing. Dumb. So I start again.  This will be my random daily thoughts, stories about my boys, joys, sorrows, highs and lows.  All of it. The good the bad and the ugly. Take it or leave it. If you cant handle me at my worst, than you dont dwserve me at my best. Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment